Employment Notification Highlights
University Recruitment Vacancy India 2020- Latest Job Vacancies in Indian Universities
Are you looking for a job vacancy in Indian Government university? Then visit this page regularly to be notified about the current and upcoming jobs in all universities in India. You will get free job alert for University recruitment vacancies. The vacancies mentioned here are for teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs in Universities and faculty and Non-Faculty Job Vacancies in Govt universities.
Daily Job alert for University Recruitment Vacancies in Indian Government Universities.
Who can find University Jobs, here?
Anyone with a basic qualification (8th, 10th, 12th pass) to higher or advanced educational qualification (diploma, degree, B.Ed/M.Ed, MBA, BBA, BCA, MCA, Phd, Engineering, etc) will find the latest university jobs here!
Latest University Jobs in India for January 2020 for JRF SRF Assistant Professor, Lecturer, and Teaching Jobs
We have mentioned here brief details of the latest recruitment going in Govt universities across India for Today/This week/This Month. All the vacancies are for various teaching and non-teaching positions. You will find the apply link and full job notification by using which you may apply successfully to any of the university vacancy as per your eligibility criteria.
Also, visit the university job profile table, given at the end of the post. You will find all the
Please do mention in the comment section if you face any challenge or doubt regarding any University recruitment.
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS ) Recruitment for Assistant Professor, Professor, Associate Professor Vacancy>>
- Professor: As Reader/ Associate Professor in the subject for three years in a recognized Post Graduate Medical College in concerned specialty. (minimum 10 years teaching experience after completion of postgraduation).
- Associate Professor: As Assistant Professor in the subject for four years in a recognized Post Graduate Medical College in concerned specialty. (minimum 7 years teaching experience after completion of post graduation)
- Assistant Professor: Three years teaching experience in the subject in a recognized Post Graduate Medical College as Senior Resident/ Registrar/ Lecturer/ Demonstrator/ Tutor or equivalent or higher teaching faculty posts after post graduation in the concerned specialty. The Candidates who have done super-speciality (DM/M.Ch) in concerned speciality shall be directly eligible for post Assistant Professor.The Candidate who has done DNB which fulfils the equivalent criteria of MCI for MD/MS/DM/MCh shall be considered as meeting the post graduation qualification requirement.
Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
|Job Positions:||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor|
|Last Date to apply for Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS )recruitment||15/01/2020|
|BCKV Job Notification:||BFUHS Recruitment 2020|
PAU Recruitment 2020 for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Vacancy>>
- B.Sc. (Agriculture/Medical/Non-Medical) with minimum OCPA 6.00/10.00 basis or 60% marks. M.Sc. in Soil Science/Agronomy/ Chemistry/ Life Science with at least an OCPA 6.50/10.00 or 65% marks.
|Last date to Apply:||14th January 2020|
|Job Notification for CUG:||PAU Recruitment 2020|
Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University Ludhiana Recruitment for Project Assistant Vacancy>>
- Graduation in Animal Biotechnology/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Veterinary Science/ Medicine/ Pharma/ Chemistry/ Dairy technology/ Zoology/ Fisheries sciences/ Biochemistry. Must have min.60% marks or 6.0/10 OCPA in UG.
- Project Assistant (01)
|Name of the post:||Project Assistant (01)|
|Last date to apply Online:||15th January 2020|
|HPPSC Job Notification:||GADVASU Recruitment 2020|
Punjab University Recruitment 2020 for Guest Faculty Vacancy>>
|Name of the post:||Guest faculty|
|Last date to apply Online:||15th January 2020|
|Job Notification||Punjab University Recruitment 2020|
NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2019 for Assistant, Associate Professor Jobs Vacancies>>
|Name of the position:||Assistant professor, Associate Professor Vacancies|
|Last date to apply Online:||20 January 2020|
|Job Notification for NIT Hamirpur:||NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2019|
Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) Recruitment for Senior Research Fellow Job>>
Post graduate degree in Botany OR Post graduate degree in professional courses i.e. M.Sc(Ag) in Horticulture/ Plant Breeding/ Agronomy or other discipline, selected through a process described any one of the following:-
a) Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Test – ICAR NET, CSIR – UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE
b)Scholars who are selected through national level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies/ institutions such as DST , DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc. With two years research experience.
|Name of the post:||Senior Research Fellow vacancy|
|Last date to apply Online:||15th January 2020|
|Job Notification||OUAT Recruitment 2019-2020|
Mahatma Gandhi Central University of Bihar | MGCUB Recruitment for Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Jobs>>
- “UGC (Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education) Regulations.
- Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor
|Name of the position:||OSD, Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor|
|Last date to apply for MGCUB Recruitment:||27th & 22 January 2020|
|Job Notification for MGCUB Recruitment:||MGCUB Job Notification 2020|
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Bilaspur Recruitment 2020 for SRF Vacancy>>
- M.Pharm with 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- SRF (01)
|Name of the position:||Senior Research Fellow Vacancy|
|Last date to apply:||15th January 2020|
|Job Notification for Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya:||Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2020|
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGS-IPU) Non Teaching Recruitment Vacancies 2020>>
- Read the Notification here: GGSIPU job Notification
- Laboratory Assistant Grade – II
- Professional Library Assistant
- Section Officer
- Deputy Librarian
- Deputy Registrar
|Name of the positions:||Various Non-Teaching Vacancies|
|Last date to apply:||17th February 2020|
|Job Notification for GGSIPU:||GGSIPU Recruitment 2020 for Non Teaching Jobs|
DTU Recruitment 2019 for Professor & Associate Professor Vacancy>>
- Read the Full Job Notification from the link given in table below.
- Associate Professors
|Name of the position:||Associate Professors, Professors|
|Last date to apply:||24th January 2020|
|Job Notification for Kerala University:||DTU Recruitment for Professor & Associate Professor Vacancy|
IGNOU Recruitment 2019 for Consultant: Vacancy for Retired Officer having bachelor Degree>>
- Retired Government Officer having Bachelor Degree, preferably SAS qualified.
|Name of the post:||Consultant Vacancy|
|Last date to apply/walkin Interview:||02 January 2020|
|IGNOU Job Notification||IGNOU Recruitment 2019|
Guru Ghasidas University Recruitment 2019 for Registrar & Finance Officer Vacancies>>
- A master degree Qualified candidates will be given preference.
- Registrar & Finance Officer Vacancies.
|Name of the post:||Registrar & Finance Officer Vacancies|
|Last date to apply:||26th December 2019|
|Job Notification||Guru Ghasidas University Recruitment 2019|
Allahabad University Recruitment 2019 for Counselor Vacancies>>
- Master’s Degree in Psychology /Counseling Psychology from a recognized University with specialization in Clinical Psychology and Psychological Testing.
|Name of the post:||Counselors Vacancy|
|Last date for recruitment:||7th January 2020|
|Job Notification||Allahabad University Recruitment 2019|
UPUMS Recruitment 2019 for Joint Director Vacancy>>
- (1) (A) MBA from a recog. Instt. with specialization in Material Management or
(B) PG Diploma in Material Management of two years duration from a recognized Institute.
(2) Experience of 10 years in Government Department./ Public Sector/ Large Private Undertaking. Preference to those with experience in hospital procurement/ imports/ Engineering degree.
- Joint Director (01)
|Name of the post:||JRF Vacancy|
|Last date to apply Online:||31st December 2019|
|Job Notification||UPUMS Recruitment 2019|
How to Apply for the University Recruitment Vacancies?
First of all, read the given University Job Notification properly to make sure that you posses all the required qualification and eligibility criteria and then see if the application is to submitted online or has to be sent by post (Offline).
There are 2 to 3 steps to get placed in a university:
For some basic, they only require application submission and document verification as there wont be any written exam or walkin interview fore that. For example, Peon, Gardner, Cook, etc vacancies are filtered based on the qualification and work experience and no exam or interview is required.
The second factor is reservation. The reservation is also taken into consideration if there is any.
Apart from the above job profiles, if the recruitment is for teaching, faculty, or research positions then at least a walkin Interview is conducted if not any exam.
For higher positions, like Assistant professor, Lecturer, professor, Principal, etc most of the universities conduct a written exam as well as an interview.
You may be applying for whatever job profiles, you may find here all kinds of university jobs in India. The recruitment we publish will be current and upcoming. So, keep us visiting for checking/searching out latest jobs in All Universities in India, though we dont claim or guarantee to publish all the job notification here.