Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 University Recruitment Vacancy India 2020- Latest Job Vacancies in Indian Universities
- 2 University Recruitment 2020: Latest Jobs in Universities in India Today/this Month>>
- 3 Latest University Jobs in India for January 2020 for JRF SRF Assistant Professor, Lecturer, and Teaching Jobs
- 3.1 Sikkim University Non Teaching Jobs 2020>>
- 3.2 Guru Ghasidas University Recruitment 2019 for Registrar & Finance Officer Vacancies>>
- 3.3 Allahabad University Recruitment 2019 for Counselor Vacancies>>
- 3.4 UPUMS Recruitment 2019 for Joint Director Vacancy>>
- 3.5 How to Apply for the University Recruitment Vacancies?
University Recruitment Vacancy India 2020- Latest Job Vacancies in Indian Universities
Are you looking for a job vacancy in Indian Government university? Then visit this page regularly to be notified about the current and upcoming jobs in all universities in India. You will get free job alert for University recruitment vacancies. The vacancies mentioned here are for teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs in Universities and Indian Faculty Jobs and Non-Faculty Vacancies in Govt universities.
Daily Job alert for University Recruitment Vacancies in Indian Government Universities.
Who can find University Jobs, here?
Anyone with a basic qualification (8th, 10th, 12th pass) to higher or advanced educational qualification (diploma, degree, B.Ed/M.Ed, MBA, BBA, BCA, MCA, Phd, Engineering, etc) will find the latest university jobs here!
University Recruitment 2020: Latest Jobs in Universities in India Today/this Month>>
Get here latest job notifications from Govt Universities in India for today. You will get the links of the university jobs in state govt departments. Just click the link of university recruitment of your choice and the full job notification will appear in new browser window where you will get full job details for that particular university vacancy.
Latest University Jobs in India for January 2020 for JRF SRF Assistant Professor, Lecturer, and Teaching Jobs
We have mentioned here brief details of the latest recruitment going in Govt universities across India for Today/This week/This Month. All the vacancies are for various teaching and non-teaching positions. You will find the apply link and full job notification by using which you may apply successfully to any of the university vacancy as per your eligibility criteria.
Also, visit the university job profile table, given at the end of the post. You will find all the
Please do mention in the comment section if you face any challenge or doubt regarding any University recruitment.
Sikkim University Non Teaching Jobs 2020>>
- (i)Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system / followed ii) Nine years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic level 10 and above with experience in educational administration Or Comparable experience in research establishment and /or other institution of higher education Or 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in equivalent post
- Master’s degree in any Science subject; Or Bachelor’s degree in Science subject with 3 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or other relevant Or Diploma in relevant field of Engineering/ Technology Or ITI trade certificate possessing Class 10th standard with 5 years of work experience in relevant field.
- (i) Class 12th standard
ii) Typing speed of 40 wpm in English or 35 wpm in Hindi on Computer.
iii) Working knowledge of Word processing, spreadsheet, computer applications etc.
- Class 10th standard (with Science as one of the subjects).
- Deputy Registrar, Technical Assistant (Lab), Laboratory Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Laboratory Attendant
|Job Positions:||Deputy Registrar, Technical Assistant (Lab), Laboratory Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Laboratory Attendant|
|Closing date to apply online:||15th April 2020|
|Notification Pdf||Non Teaching Job Notification Pdf|
|CAU Imphal Full Job Notification:||Sikkim University Non Teaching Recruitment 2020|
Guru Ghasidas University Recruitment 2019 for Registrar & Finance Officer Vacancies>>
- A master degree Qualified candidates will be given preference.
- Registrar & Finance Officer Vacancies.
|Name of the post:||Registrar & Finance Officer Vacancies|
|Last date to apply:||26th December 2019|
|Job Notification||Guru Ghasidas University Recruitment 2019|
Allahabad University Recruitment 2019 for Counselor Vacancies>>
- Master’s Degree in Psychology /Counseling Psychology from a recognized University with specialization in Clinical Psychology and Psychological Testing.
|Name of the post:||Counselors Vacancy|
|Last date for recruitment:||7th January 2020|
|Job Notification||Allahabad University Recruitment 2019|
UPUMS Recruitment 2019 for Joint Director Vacancy>>
- (1) (A) MBA from a recog. Instt. with specialization in Material Management or
(B) PG Diploma in Material Management of two years duration from a recognized Institute.
(2) Experience of 10 years in Government Department./ Public Sector/ Large Private Undertaking. Preference to those with experience in hospital procurement/ imports/ Engineering degree.
- Joint Director (01)
|Name of the post:||JRF Vacancy|
|Last date to apply Online:||31st December 2019|
|Job Notification||UPUMS Recruitment 2019|
How to Apply for the University Recruitment Vacancies?
First of all, read the given University Job Notification properly to make sure that you posses all the required qualification and eligibility criteria and then see if the application is to submitted online or has to be sent by post (Offline).
There are 2 to 3 steps to get placed in a university:
For some basic, they only require application submission and document verification as there wont be any written exam or walkin interview fore that. For example, Peon, Gardner, Cook, etc vacancies are filtered based on the qualification and work experience and no exam or interview is required.
The second factor is reservation. The reservation is also taken into consideration if there is any.
Apart from the above job profiles, if the recruitment is for teaching, faculty, or research positions then at least a walkin Interview is conducted if not any exam.
For higher positions, like Assistant professor, Lecturer, professor, Principal, etc most of the universities conduct a written exam as well as an interview.
You may be applying for whatever job profiles, you may find here all kinds of university jobs in India. The recruitment we publish will be current and upcoming. So, keep us visiting for checking/searching out latest jobs in All Universities in India, though we dont claim or guarantee to publish all the job notification here.