Ministry of Agriculture Grade ‘A’ Recruitment 2020 for Additional Commissioner Vacancy in Farmers Welfare Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare. Farmers Welfare Department Recruitment 2020 under the Ministry of Agriculture. Visit here for latest Careers in agricoop.nic.in Recruitment 2020.
Grade ‘A’ Recruitment Notification Issuer: Government of India, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare.
Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi. Dated: 29/11/2019
Advertisement No. 12026/2/2018–E–II
Farmers Welfare Department Recruitment 2020 under the Ministry of Agriculture for Additional Commissioner Vacancy
The Current recruitment from Agriculture Department is for Filling up of one position of Additional Commissioner (Integrated Nutrients Management) in the Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare.
Pay Scale details
pay scale of Level 13 of the Pay Level Matrix (corresponding to PB–4: Rs. 37400–67000 with Grade Pay of Rs. 8700 as per 6th Central Pay Commission) by composite method [Deputation (including short term contract) plus Promotion] basis.
Officers of the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories or agricultural universities or recognized research institutions or public sector undertakings or semi-Government or autonomous or statutory organizations:
(A)(1) Holding analogous posts on a regular basis in the parent cadre or Department; or (II) with five years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the pay band 3: Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600 or equivalent in the parent cadre or Department; and, (B) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:
Requirements:  Masters Degree in Agriculture with specialization in Agricultural Chemistry or Soil Science or Plant Pathology or Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry or Micro Biology or Bacteriology from a recognized university or institute; and (II) Ten years experience in the field of promotion of organic manures or bio-fertilizers or quality control of fertilizers, or
 Masters Degree in Agriculture with specialization in Agricultural Chemistry or Soil Science or Plant Pathology or Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry or Micro Biology or Bacteriology from a recognized university or institute; (11) Ph. D. in any of the specialization indicated at 2(1) above from a recognized university or institute; and (III) Seven years experience in the field of promotion of organic manures or bio-fertilizers or quality control of fertilizers.
Age limit to apply for the recruitment:
The maximum age–limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall be not exceeding fifty–six years on the closing date for receipt of applications.
Period of deputation:
Period of deputation (including short–term contract) including period of deputation (including short–term contract) in another ex–cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other organization or Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed five years.
List of duties and responsibilities for Additional Commissioner (Integrated Nutrients Management)
(1) To assess the requirement of fertilizers.
(2) To advise on all matters relating to Integrated Nutrients Management and effective implementation of related programmes in all States.
(3) Implementation of Soil Health Card Scheme and Soil Health Management (SHM) and development of a portal for Soil Health Card and regular monitoring of programme implementation with State Government through video conference.
(4) Implementation of Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY) for promotion of Organic Farming in a focussed manner through cluster approach through States aims at a sustainable and eco–friendly model of chemical residue free agricultural production.
(5) Examination of RKVY proposals with respect to sub–schemes of SHC, SHM, PKVY and MOVCDNER for consideration of State SLSCs.
(6) Examination of the proposals received from States for Soil Health Card, Soil Health Management and Organic Farming, preparation of agenda notes, organizing meetings of PSC and for financial concurrence of IFD for release of sanctioned budget to the States.
(7) Participation in the zonal conferences on Agricultural Inputs for Kharif and Rabi, with reference to SHC & Soil Health Management as well as Organic Farming Components.
(8) Providing information, being the Appellate Authority of CPIOS under the INM Division, to the applicants under the RTI Act, 2005 on matters related to soil health management, balanced and integrated use of fertilizers, organic farming, use of manures and biofertilizers etc.
(9) Issuance of administrative approval, monitoring of physical and financial progress of NPOF, monitoring of unspent balances, requesting the States for refund of unspent amount. Interaction with NABARD for implementation of Capital Investment Subsidy Scheme (CISS) for fruits and vegetables waste compost units and biofertilizer production units. Also, examination of the proposals related to export of organic inputs, new organic inputs and participatory guarantee scheme (PGS) etc.
(10) Preparation of draft replies of Starred and Un–Starred questions related to soil health, fertilizer use, organic farming, biofertilizers etc. under INM Division. Preparation of supplementary of Starred Questions and replies for Standing Committee on Agriculture for Demands for Grants.
Last Date to Apply:
Application along with requisite documents may be forwarded to the Under Secretary (Personnel-II), Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare, Room No. 37, Ground Floor, F Wing, Krishi Bhawan, Dr Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi – 110 001 within sixty days of publication of the vacancy circular in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar.
Applications not forwarded through proper channel or those received without requisite certificates and documents will not be entertained.
10. Applicants will not be allowed to withdraw their applications subsequently.
(Sunil Kumar Swarnkar) Under Secretary to the Government of India
Ph: 2338 3053
For the full details regarding the recruitment we strongly recommend you to please check the PDf notification for the same:
|last date to Apply||11 February 2020|
|Job Notification Pdf:||Department of Agriculture Coorporation and Farmers Welfare Recruitment|